Thread: Last 20 Posts bug?

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

Last 20 Posts bug?

There seems to be some odd behaviour by Last 20 posts in that if you post twice in the same thread, it links to the first post but not any further posts.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Banned
    I think that was always so. I noticed it a while ago but didn't say anything. I think it's rather an advantage, ex: some of us have 200 and over posts in the non-sensical thread, it would be kind of lame if all of the posts in the last 20 posts list appeared to be from the non-sensical thread.

I wrote the Last 20 Posts query that way intentionally, for the reason MemorY described. It seems more useful the way it is, but maybe we should change the section heading so it better describes what's in the list.

If members would prefer it to show strictly the last 20 posts, instead of last 20 threads posted in, it can be changed.

- h
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Ah.. then perhaps change it to read "Last 20 Threads Participated in" or "Last 20 Threads Posted in" would be a better title. Certainly the comment about having multiple massive postings in a thread like Non-Sensical would be annoying and not a true picture of where a person spends their time.. then again..
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Banned
    Yeah just change the title to what MsM said. I think it's good as it is now... but then again