Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wargames Complete Series: PDF

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

Wargames Complete Series: PDF

Here is the PDF as promised. Man, it was long!!! 24+ pages after formatting!

If you have any problems with it, let me know.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Awesome! What more can I say?!

I can't wait to get some copies printed off and get this "project" rolling!

We're gonna have phun!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

AO Security for Non-Geeks tonybradley's Avatar
    Since the powers that be have decided that its illegal for me to attack unsuspecting systems on the Internet (damn those powers that be), I will have to build a target network at home.

As soon as I finish construction of the target network I can begin to learn from these Wargames tutorials. I downloaded the complete PDF for printing and future reference.

Thank You

Banned
    Awesome. MsM just wrote a book. 24 pages is pretty big. Thank you MsM. Of course Im printing a hard copy too, you never know what might happen.

Re: Wargames Complete Series: PDF

this is great thanks.

this is really cool, now im in a pickle as to what to do with all my bits of computer ive been collecting,

My plan was to build a beowulf cluster, but now im kinda thinking about this , although thinking about it all i need to do is remove the disks to turn it into a beowulf and then dual boot or have 2 HD's on the computer that would be the master node,

now you've got me thinking

muhhahahaha endless posibilitys!

i2c

Thanxs

I can't wait to print this baby off! hehe, It'll make for some excellent reading! Nice job writing this MsM... 24 pages is quite alot. Keep up the great work

Just what I've been waiting for. Thanks. I'm going to have some fun and learn alot.

Marry CHRISTmas

Freddy
    cybnut

I must download this!

Thanks again and again, MsMittens. I would have had nothing more to do than sleeping tonight without this tutorial

edit: In the 3rd page of your tutorial, the good expression is "du jours", and not "de jours".
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--