Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Geek-o-meter

Talking Geek-o-meter

This is hilarious!

Geek-o-Meter

79% geek

You're on a particularly useless cusp known as "being a bit of a nerd". Nobody really trusts what you say about computers, but at the same time, they keep asking you really annoying questions that they could answer for themselves if they just spent five minutes thinking about it. You also have to spend a lot of time not having a life in order to keep your slightly inadequate skills up to date. You have a choice: work harder and learn more, or give up and start to enjoy life.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Banned
    46% geeky. Not bad

Elite Hacker
    didn't seem to work with mozilla, luckily I had a windows box with ie laying around.
    I was 62% Geek.

66% geek. I really should be more. I feel ashamed. I am a disgrace to geeks everywhere.

48% geek
    alrite
    i deserve less
    Sometimes realitys are dreams we cannot live in.... (as my bst fren says) [/shadow]

The first Time I was %43 now I'm %60

Is there any better place to be than just above half way? Yes, there is, Mr. Tediously Average! There's nothing so dull as middle-of-the-road mediocrity, and that's you, all right. You've either spent an unhealthy amount of time forcing your inadequate intellect to understand the little you know, or you've settled for knowing the minimum you could get away with, you lazy git.

80% W00t!

You're on a particularly useless cusp known as "being a bit of a nerd". Nobody really trusts what you say about computers, but at the same time, they keep asking you really annoying questions that they could answer for themselves if they just spent five minutes thinking about it. You also have to spend a lot of time not having a life in order to keep your slightly inadequate skills up to date. You have a choice: work harder and learn more, or give up and start to enjoy life.

34% woot woot i shouldnt even be that high though i mean i aint even close to a geek. no chance in hell!
    P-I-M-P

That was great
    \"What if the only person who could make you happy, made you cry?\"