Thread: aaagh, how to wrap gifts?

Unhappy aaagh, how to wrap gifts?

I am in the process of wrapping mah wife's gift, problem is, I suck terribly at wrapping. I searched on Google, but get everything but an idiot step-by-step illustration. Anybody have a tutorial or willing to help a fellow AO *******?

Help!

Thanks

Jack

Well its kinda hard to help you out here.

My advice to you: Wrap it like you were wrapping electrical tape aound a wire. Just go around and around till its covered
    =

Hi there Jack,

Hasn't she got enough lawnmowers and lawn rakes?...............what on earth is it (just the dimensions .....you know how paranoid I can be..........probably has a keylogger on your box as we speak?)

I will give you blow by blow instructions and a few silly/romantic ideas perhaps

I am quite good at it, believe it or not

Cheers mate & a merry Christmas,

Johnno

best way to wrap gifts is to roll them in the paper leaving some extra at ends

then pinch the paper at each end close to the gift and tie with ribbon - so is long bit in the middle and two scrunchy bits at end like a xmas cracker - easiest way of wrapping and people think it is a novel and cute way of wrapping their gift - w00t

v_Ln

When the clerk says, "would you like that giftwrapped?"
    you say "yes"
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Thanks everybody. I wrapped them. However, I left a ps in the card:

"It's what's inside that counts. Yep, that's a minimalization of Sorry the wrapping sucks"

What does it look like?

I used a whole roll of wrapping paper and scotch tape.

If you stop staring at the donkey pr0n and look at the gift it might work better...

Originally posted here by Striek
    If you stop staring at the donkey pr0n and look at the gift it might work better...
    oops, I was wondering why one hand was not working. Thanks man.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Code:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    |                   :                                              :                   |
    |                   :                                              :                   |
    |......................................................................................|
    |......................................................................................|
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There is your paper.... just fold along the ..... lines
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

w00t Thanks man.