Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Online IQ Test... what's your score?

Online IQ Test... what's your score?

It's supposedly very accurate... it's not that long, and can be found here: http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/

It wasn't very far off from the score I got last year on the written "real" IQ test. Only two points less, so I'd say it's a pretty good one.

Mine:

Congratulations, josh! Your IQ score is 139

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Banned
    oh well

Congratulations, Sinisa!
    Your IQ score is 118

Im still 16, i have a lot to learn

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

it's all good, it's kinda funny that im good at verbal skills, English is my 3rd language.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Heh, all the stories I write, and all the things I come up with, was this really a shock?

Banned
    Your IQ score is 117

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

ohh that was a lovley 5 min job...

Nightfalls_Girl

When I was in school....many many years ago, I tested about 10 points higher, and on the mensa tests about 40 points higher, but I will accept this as being accurate now.
    First IQ test I have taken in many a year.

Congratulations, Glenn!
    Your IQ score is 136

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

i don;t know what the **** happend but i didn't get my score maybe too dumb to get it

lol Graphictron, did it not load the next page or something? A couple of my friends who have higher than 160 scores didn't get theirs either, and it came up saying they were too high to determine because once your IQ goes above 160, it can't be *accurately* given anymore. Maybe you're just super-smart, eh?

i got 131

first time i have ever scored less than 145
    then agian it is 8:05am and i aint been to bed all night - lol
    might have influenced score slightly

Your IQ score is 131

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Find out more about your unique intellectual strengths in your personalized 15-page IQ report. It's ready right now!
    v_Ln

::: side not so new post

I didn't want to make a thread just for this - but reminded me of the purity test on thespark

apparantly I am 22% pure >_<;

people less pure than you (2%)
    people like you (0%)
    people more pure than you (98%)
    check and see if your as depraved as me -> http://test.thespark.com/puritytest/

v_Ln