Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Online IQ Test... what's your score?

I do not understand, you seemed pretty serious in your original post. The first red flag was the lack of a project site or even something to look at even if it was in very early stages of development. Now it's a joke. Clever.

I invented my own programming language and I'm not even a programmer.
    Now that's something for the record books. I think everybody would like to know how to do that so there is a little less work on our part. Oh I forgot, it was a joke.

lol, shut up dude. And since this thread is completly off topic now. Hows your bass skills going? I was working on a new slapping tech and had my fingers pretty damn sore for a while, but it sounds awesome! Almost as good as the guy from Mudvayne sounds. Well, heh, ok not that damn good, but I think I'm going to use it on my next album whenever I get around to releasing it. I'll link you when I get some of it uploaded though.

My bass skills are nowhere near the calibur of Mudvayne, but I can do some disco and blues pretty well. I am still trying to get the slapping technique down, but I am not good enough to not look at what I am doing which makes it difficult for vocals.

Oh well, practice makes perfect I suppose.

Yea, singing and playing together can get hard when your not used to it. Have you ever tried any Jazz bass lines? That's a VERY good way to learn. Either than or Mudvayne heh. That dude is SOOOOO good. He makes flea look like a bitch. I even had my Mom run in and watch them play Dig live. She couldn't believe how good they were.

Flea is pretty damn good, and I have not graduated to his level. My fingers hurt after a while.

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    Originally posted here by SexyBadGirl
    If you are all such geniuses, you should all know what this means ...

HYPERBOLE

Now apply that to the results of the test, and perform a logical deduction. Especially gore.

xoxo
    -sbg
    Actually, I posted the score the site reported, but I guess after the whole flamewar that's gone on no one will beleive me.

But then again I would have posted the score even if it had come low, since honesty to others and myself is part of my personal morality.

And just to be honest I looked up hyperbole 'cause I wasn't sure of its meaning.

Steve
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com

Ninja Code Monkey
    steve > well, I don't doubt that people got the scores they posted. My initial intent in replying to this thread was to say that I don't believe that website is very accurate and that anyone taking it should take their results with a grain of salt.
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X