Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Online IQ Test... what's your score?

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I'm still waiting to see an online IQ test that is even remotely accurate. I took one a while back that was close to a paper test that I took in schhol, but that was within 5 points.... I have taken online tests and scored anywhere from 65 to 165, so I personally think they are all crap.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Ok I lied. My score was 142 I think.

I did the purity test too. I got 10% pure. I feel bad about that.

This one seems accurate.

The results were close to those I acheived with a psychologist friend of mine.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Regal Making Handler
    Well i got 131 so im on a par with bill gates (he don't deserve caps). As for the purity test i thought i had been around a bit , but Val, you must be a bad bad man Lolol
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

I did this one a while back, in b/w calls and still loaded from the night before, scored in the 130's, I have to agree with soulman on this one, though, these tests are full of ****. . .you would have to take a very large battery of tests to even come close to any type of measurement of a person's IQ. . .I applied for military academy once, NYMA (for anyone who cares), and had to go through a 'real' IQ test. . .it was kewl at first, but after a while, I was like "screw this, I want done." 38% for the purity test, btw.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

I took the other tests they offer:

Allen, the Right Job for you will allow you to be:

Creative and Analytical

You're a visionary in many people's eyes — able to think outside of the box to come up with your own solutions. You're creative not necessarily in the artistic sense, but because you can expand your mind to do things differently from others.

It might take a while for colleagues to recognize and reward for your entrepreneurial spirit and abilities. That could be because they envy you, or because they find your ideas slightly rebellious — willing to go against the current.

All in all, you make it hard for people to pigeon hole you. That is why you, more than others, need a job that allows you to play to your strengths, break out of the mold, and truly excel.

Emode's Original Inkblot Test

Allen, your subconscious mind is driven most by Kindness

You have a deep desire to be kind and fair to others. You are preoccupied with finding kindness in the world around you, far more than you may realize on a conscious level. This makes you unusually empathetic and very sensitive to other people's feelings.

Your kind nature makes you an optimist at heart and allows you to see the best in the people around you. Because you're not judgmental, others seek you out when they need a friend.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

The Ultimate Personality Test

Allen, you're an Observer!

That means you're one of the more kind-hearted people around. You are unusually intuitive, and you probably understand yourself, as well as others. That also means you're a good mediator — though you may prefer to spend more quiet time on your own than most.

Because of the self-knowledge you already possess, you are better equipped than many to steer your life in the right direction. Understanding more about the components of your personality will reveal unique information that even people like you might not realize. And the better you know yourself, the more confident you'll be making decisions that affect your life.

How do we know this about you? Because while taking the test, you answered questions that measure the basic traits that make up your personality. We scored your answers on different personality characteristics and discovered not only that you're an Observer, but where you stand on those proven scientific scales.

All these tests, and all those big words to say:

"Allen, your a ****in smart ass rebel that don't like taking ****, you want thingss your own way cause your an *******, but your a nice guy inside, and creatice as hell. This makes you a great bullshitter, and if you were NOT nice you'd be scamming people for cash."

As for the purity test i thought i had been around a bit , but Val, you must be a bad bad man Lolol
    jinxy :: yeah i ws a bit of a player in my younger days - but settled down now

v_Ln

Banned
    "All these tests, and all those big words to say:

"Allen, your a ****in smart ass rebel that don't like taking ****, you want thingss your own way cause your an *******, but your a nice guy inside, and creatice as hell. This makes you a great bullshitter, and if you were NOT nice you'd be scamming people for cash.""

/me Loves it when thay condense it down for me, Less reading... Thanks gore. Its ok, I like you..

Nightfalls_Girl

Ninja Code Monkey
    An interesting read about IQ tests and their validity.... 'The Mismeasure of Man' by Stephen Jay Gould.

I've taken quite a few, but I don't like to share my scores since I believe they are all hokey. I think the more merit you put in them the more foolish you are... Also, a good portion of the people I work with took the iq test that is the focus of this thread and I'd say 90% of them scored genius or higher. This test is not very accurate at all.
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

Your IQ score is 115

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
    yea right lol
    but i do have an A in math but still...bs lol
    I dont trust things like this...btw did i say im stupid lol 115 sucks
    peace

/scriptkiddie18

IQ test meh ... taken it before - its a fun waste of time... however I quite liked my results from the sparks personality test http://test3.thespark.com/person/
    JUDGE
    (Dominant Introvert Concrete Thinker )
    Like just 3% of the population you are a JUDGE (DICT). Your affinity for facts and analytical approach to life help you some complex problems and make tough decisions that others cannot. But don't think you don't act like a bitch a lot of the time. You jump into arguments and hold grudges like crazy. Try jumping into the sack and holding buttocks, instead. You could probably use some love.

While some may see you as a bit overbearing and arrogant, your friends know that you are a trustworthy person with depth and a strong sense of righteousness. Although you are introverted and somewhat reserved, you have a forceful personality that your friends appreciate and your enemies fear. God help them. God help all of us.
    I especially liked the last two sentences

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes