Thread: Virus Resources

Virus Resources

For anyone interested in learning some more about computer viruses you should give this 2 websites a look.

1] Wildlist Organization
    Mission Statement:
    The mission of the Wildlist Organization is to provide accurate, timely and comprehensive information about "In the Wild" computer viruses to both users and product developers. The WildList, a list of computer viruses found in the wild and reported by a diverse group of over 55 qualified volunteers, is made available free of charge by the organization.
    2] Virus Bulletin
    The aim of the magazine is to arm users with all the information they need to stay current with the latest developments in the anti-virus field.
    In the second link you can still find good information to read. Click on "Resources".

But of course don't forget to:
    1] update your anti-virus software regularly
    2] visit your anti-virus providers website once in a while

Enjoy.
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

The place to learn about virusses is, well I don't know if I may post that here so I'll pm it to you, many will probably know it though I think. If anyone else wants that site, pm me.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com