Thread: xp

xp

i need to get a key code to install xp version 2002 and i havea burnt disc with no key i have tried about 10 keys butr none work

Banned
    That's illgeal. This is secuirty site. XP 2002 ?????????????

FYI We don't encourage illegal activities on this website. So bad. Bad nat!

Be strong, KissCool. Resist to your dark side. Don't flame this lamer. Don't shriek it to read the faq. Be polite and don't let it arouuusee.....Groaaaaarrrr.

/me change in a giant green KissCool named KissChulk and shouting: RTFM
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

h4x0r!!!!!!!!!!11
    -Simo

No natt it is really simple, just call Microsoft and explain the situation to them, I am sure that they would be more than willing to help. Microsoft actually fully embraces the GNU public license and takes any chance it gets to give back to the community.
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand,
    nor look through the eyes of the dead...You shall listen to all
    sides and filter them for your self.
    -Walt Whitman-

memory is right that is illegal
    P-I-M-P

first, although illegal, ill comply and give you a place where you can find keys that work if you tell me what the hell windows xp 2002 is?

second, screw that, just go to www.serials.ws and look around, they have many good things...

delete this thread man before u are sitting on a pile of neg antipoints.

just noticed u have only one 1 post u are new here. read the AO FAQ. this is not a place to be asking for serials or how to hack that is illegal

AO is not a place where the community's knowledge is used or passed on to others in order to carry out illegal or immoral acts.
    AO is not a place where you should be asking how to exploit/damage/attack any system that you do not own nor have the explicit permission of the legal owner.
    You can expect to be treated in the same way you treat the AO community.
    If you understand what AO is and is not, you can expect to be helped and to help others learn the art of computer/network security.

If you request information in a way that implies your intent is illegal or immoral you will receive a rapid response from the community that may ban you from continued participation.