Error message

Thread: Error message

Banned

Error message

It seems to be latley that every time that I go to my web site that I am currently building, it brings up this error, Now does any one have a slightest idea as to what this one is all about?
    As I have never seen It before.

Nightfalls_Girl

In VC++, try going to Tools -> Options -> Debugging Tab -> Deselect Just in time debugging.

You might also disable script debugging in your browser, unless of course you have buggy scripts that
    you are trying to work out.

-- spurious
    Get OpenSolaris http://www.opensolaris.org/

Banned
    Ok, every thing that you said to me is in laten, (in other words i did not understand a word of it)

the sight is in HTML, and there are java apps that i did not wright used in it to.

VC++ ???

Nightfalls_Girl

VC++ = Visual C++

I suspect that you have a copy of Visual studio (or similar compiler) for C++ installed on your XP box (? or is that just a skin on a Win98box) and that it is set as the default JIT debugging... exactly like spurious says. There's probably some errors in the java apps you mention and since the VC++ is the default debugger thats whats giving you the error message. I'm sure spurious knows the site is in HTML

any clearer??

Z

Ps don't know if this might have anything to do with it

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=299318
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

Banned
    oh ok, we have VB 6 installed on this PC.
    I am new to this whole side of computers, so im sorry but im not quite up with all terms yet.

Nightfalls_Girl