Hard drive formating

View Poll Results: What is the most intense drug you have taken?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alcohol

6 27.27%
  • Nitrous Oxide

0 0%
  • Tryptamines

5 22.73%
  • Marijuana

3 13.64%
  • Cocaine

4 18.18%
  • Pharmaceutical Drugs

1 4.55%
  • MDMA

1 4.55%
  • Speed/Meth

1 4.55%
  • Heroin

1 4.55%
  • Datura

0 0%

Thread: Hard drive formating

Angry Hard drive formating

How come when i go to format my c drive it goes "formating on this disk denied"? I also just tryed installing my slackware and then useing cfdisk but when i type cfdisk it says "unable to open disk"? I have done it before to this machine and it worked fine. Enyone got eny clue y this is happening. thanks
    EHU

does your drive works ? ? ? sometimes when the HD gets ****ed up thats why it gives you that error, and also sometimes when its ****ed up the bios in the computer sees the Drive it just can write to it. Try testing with a win 98 boot up disk, try fdisk and delete the partition an everything to see if it works. Keep us updated

I did as yea siad and i tryed useinf fdisk it let me in and my hard drive was partshioned in half i deleted the one half thats was a extorical or something like that sorry for spelling. and the other half says i cant delet it casue there is extorial and that has to be delted first but i did delte it and the is no extorial. If u dont get what i mean by extorial i will check the spelling. thanks
    EHU