The Bastard Sys Admin From Michigan #12 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Bastard Sys Admin From Michigan #12

Originally posted here by gore
    When I wrote this, those weren't even out.
    So you got more coming?
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

********** |ceWriterguy
    *cough* Gore, you need to write more of these...seriously. Maybe publish 'em dilbertstyle or something... Bet you'd make a fortune.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

AO BOFH: Luser Abuser BModeratorFH gore's Avatar
    Oh I don't know, a few members really hate them and say they aren't at all funny. I can write more but not yet, I'm busy with school and ****. Next one I'm probably going to have "The Bastard Hacker meats the BOFH, the birth of the bastard sys admin from Michigan".
    Kill the lights, let the candles burn behind the pumpkins’ mischievous grins, and let the skeletons dance. For one thing is certain, The Misfits have returned and once again everyday is Halloween.The Misfits FreeBSD
    Cannibal Holocaust
    SuSE Linux
    Slackware Linux

Originally posted here by gore
    Oh I don't know, a few members really hate them and say they aren't at all funny.
    So why would this stop you? Because a bunch of whiney people on an internet forum didnt like what you wrote? Booo fu$*ing whooo for them....
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)