Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Bastard Sys Admin From Michigan #12

Originally posted here by gore
    When I wrote this, those weren't even out.
    So you got more coming?
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

********** |ceWriterguy
    *cough* Gore, you need to write more of these...seriously. Maybe publish 'em dilbertstyle or something... Bet you'd make a fortune.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Oh I don't know, a few members really hate them and say they aren't at all funny. I can write more but not yet, I'm busy with school and ****. Next one I'm probably going to have "The Bastard Hacker meats the BOFH, the birth of the bastard sys admin from Michigan".

Originally posted here by gore
    Oh I don't know, a few members really hate them and say they aren't at all funny.
    So why would this stop you? Because a bunch of whiney people on an internet forum didnt like what you wrote? Booo fu$*ing whooo for them....
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)