Thread: anti-abuse

anti-abuse

I can see who gave me anti's now, I can look at a person's profile and see a breakdown of where they post. In the interest of stopping abuse of the system this site has in place I would like to suggest the ability to see who assigns anti's to each post. I have a suspicion that some people like to start new accounts and boost their anti's with the other account. . .

Lol, no that is not somebody possing his own account, that Hot H4cks0r is a senior member here that wants/wanted to have some fun, he has antipoints enough compared to that account
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Either way, you wanna talk about anti-point abuse. . .it's right there. This place is turning into a pre-school.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

Istilldonotfullyunderstandtheconceptbehindtheanti-points,soIjustignoreit.
    Computers do not have problems, they have users.
    ~Cope57

Banned
    [quote]I still do not fully understand the concept behind the anti-points, so I just ignore it.[quote]

I dont know if you are just playing dumb about not caring about AP's to get AP's but the concept is that it gives us a chance to ban members we don't welcome here. Or are just a pain in the ass. <-- I loved that old you are getting banned message. Or to "promote" member who are helping others.

i read faq