Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smart Sardar ji

Talking Smart Sardar ji

A sardarji comes up to the Pakistan border on his bike. He's got two large bags over his shoulders. The guard Iqbal stops him and says, What's in the bags?'

'Sand,' answered the sardji.
    Iqbal says, 'We'll just see about that. Get off the bike. Iqbal's guard takes the bags and rips them apart; he empties them out and finds nothing in them but sand. He detains the sardarji overnight and has the sand analyzed, only to discover that there is nothing but pure sand in
    the bags.
    Iqbal releases the sardaji, puts the sand into new bags, hefts them on to the sardarji 's shoulders, and lets him cross the border.
    A week later, the same thing happens. Iqbal asks, 'What have you got? 'Sand,' says the Sardaji. Iqbal does his thorough examination and discovers that the bags contain nothing but sand. He gives the sand back to the sardaji, and crosses the border on his bike. This sequence of events is repeated every day for three years.
    Finally, the sardaji, doesn't show up one day and the guard meets him in a 'dhaba' in Islamabad. 'Hey, Buddy,' says Iqbal, 'I know you are smuggling something. It's driving me crazy.
    It's all I think about...I can't sleep. Just between you and me, what are you smuggling?'
    The sardaji, sips his Lassi and says, 'bikes'.

Bolo Tararara
    Sometimes realitys are dreams we cannot live in.... (as my bst fren says) [/shadow]

thats wierd a smart sardar what time did he cross the border lol

That was truly INDIAN.

That was truly INDIAN.
    and that's what i am a true Indian

one question though gismo and neo whwnever i visit this tech humor section i see a lot of indian flags around what do u think is the reasn

hey, i think none other than indians able to nderstand this joke...
    that might be the reason why anyone else havent replied this thread..
    well, was really a good joke...
    Now is the moment, or NEVER!!!

I found it quite funny and clever and i am not indian. Although my most favourite writer Rohinton Mistry, is indian born , maybe its his influence.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Nice Avtav Gizmo. and this is also very indian and spritual.

om

lol
    long live india
    & yo 3 cheers for india's
    intigrity
    prorprousity
    n
    luv 2 all indians
    Sometimes realitys are dreams we cannot live in.... (as my bst fren says) [/shadow]

This is pretty cool. Well, maybe I don't get the whole joke, not belonging to the ethnic group and whatnot, but anyway, still got me laughing.
    /\\