Thread: how many ( ) does it take to change a light bulb

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar

how many ( ) does it take to change a light bulb

This was originally taken form another site and modified for AO

How many gay guys does it take to change a lightbulb?
    6 --- 1 to choose the tiffany lamp
    1 to charge it to his gold card
    4 to say "Oh, it's you, it's you!"

How many Irishmen does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    One to hold the bulb and five others to stand around and drink until the room spins.

How many sorority girls does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    Just one...she holds the light bulb in the socket and the world revolves around her.

How many Republicans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    None. They only screw the poor.

How many Democrats does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    None. They only screw the taxpayers.

How many country Singers does it take to change a lightbulb?
    5...1 to change it and 4 to sing about how they're going to miss the old one.

How many heterosexual San Francisco waiters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    Both of them.

How many bodybuilders does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    Six....One to screw it in, five to yell "It's all you!!!"

How many feminists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    Three... one to screw in the bulb and two to discuss the violation of the socket.

How many Borg does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    Darkness is Irrelevent.

Many how does dyslexics take ti change to light bulb a?

How many Antionline.com members does it take to change a light bulb?

Answer - 1,331
    1 to change the light bulb and to post to the mail list that the light bulb has been changed
    14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently.
    7 to caution about exploiting the light bulbs.
    27 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs.
    53 to flame the spell checkers
    156 to write to the moderators complaining about the light bulb discussion and its inappropriateness to this forum.
    41 to correct spelling in the spelling/grammar flames.
    109 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this post to lightbulb.com
    111 to defend the posting to this thread saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts **are** relevant to this forum.
    203 to demand that cross posting to newbie security, general chit chat and addicts about changing light bulbs be stopped.
    306 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique, and what brands are faulty.
    27 to post URLs where one can see examples of different light bulbs
    14 to post that the URLs were posted incorrectly, and to post corrected URLs.
    3 to post about links they found from the URLs that are relevant to this forum which makes light bulbs relevant to this forum.
    33 to concatenate all posts to date, then quote them including all headers and footers, and then add "Me Too."
    12 to post to the thread that they are leaving because they cannot handle the light bulb controversey.
    19 to quote the "Me Too's" to say, "Me Three."
    4 to suggest that posters request the light bulb FAQ.
    1 to propose new Light Bulb room.
    47 to say this is just what tech humor was meant for, leave it here.
    143 votes for lightbulb.com.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Banned
    What the F^&(.

Didn't you just copy this from jenjen's thread and changed some numbers and some {lines}? edit: ot my bad, i think she copied ot from another site and modified it too.

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
    14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
    7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
    1 to move it to the Lighting section
    2 to argue then move it to the Electrical section
    7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs
    5 to flame the spell checkers
    3 to correct spelling/grammar flames
    6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
    2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
    15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
    19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
    11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
    36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
    7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
    4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
    3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
    13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"
    5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
    4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
    13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"
    1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=251964

The only mods I made to my post was changing the title.. and I received via email.

faq says : no copy/paste

gimme green so i can give red to souleman

yo man yo
    i've not seen the other 1
    but urs is fantastic
    Sometimes realitys are dreams we cannot live in.... (as my bst fren says) [/shadow]

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    ummmm, I said that it was taken from another forum at the start of the post. It has also been modified from the original post at that forum.

And it is puclic information and I spoke to the person that made the original post who requested that I do NOT link to his post from this site. Therefore, no link to it. Therefore, nothing illegal about the post.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

how many ( ) does it...
    Today 10:10 AM dont ask for green or you will get red...

- contact user about this assignment: AP Poster: slick8790

slick8790 , bite me and go spread your AP's now, i bet i will see you again in AP-center...

i negged you for the simple reasons that

a) you are asking for greenies, and i think anyone asking for greenies deserves red(ies?)

b)

gimme green so i can give red to souleman
    that is an AP alliance. ap alliances dicate an automatic banning. even you, who have been here only a few days, should have looked around the forums and found the thread
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=252679 which talks about AP alliances and bannings.

*edit* well, after looking around, i have seen that the general consensus is that "h0tHacksor" or whatever is a senior member just playing around. senior member or otherwise, this person was just begging to be negged. *edit*
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller