Bush suckors ...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush suckors ...

Bush suckors ...

I hate Bush , anyone got a problem with that ?

ME! Bush is an AMAZING band! :P
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Re: Bush suckors ...

Originally posted here by H0tH4cks0r
    I hate Bush , anyone got a problem with that ?
    No, I just have a problem with your deliberately aggressive and contraversial attitude on the forums.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Your "Bush suckors" statement is the result of a psychoctic breakdown that had to occur to ovveride the constant subconscious impulse to stare at his crotch and have thoughts of him slipping down a water slide in a thong and greased in popcorn butter.
    [shadow]Zato[/shadow]

\"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you.\"
    - Friedrich Nietzsch

OK, being as how its the festive season, here's the deal..............

You send me 200 Peter Styvesants and George Bush......and I will send you Tony Blair

If you make that 400 ciggies, I will throw in Gordon Brown as well (Gordon Who?...yeah )

Have a Merry Christmas, if that is at all possible?

Cheers

EDIT: Zato...isn't that "peanut butter"...or am I thinking of Jimmy Carter?

Hmm, who would I rather have run our country: George Bush or Tony Blair? That's a difficult one, but for once I'd actually side with Tony, simply because he at least pretends to be intelligent.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Your "Bush suckors" statement is the result of a psychoctic breakdown that had to occur to ovveride the constant subconscious impulse to stare at his crotch and have thoughts of him slipping down a water slide in a thong and greased in popcorn butter.
    yeah yeah , merry xmas to you too ...

LMAO ROFL LOL
    AHAHAHA

*Cheese dies laughing*

Token drunken Irish guy
    I too think Bush sucks but am confident enough in my convictions that I dont post it in a way that look like some fat old lady is screaming it at the other members.

Originally posted here by Ennis
    I too think Bush sucks but am confident enough in my convictions that I dont post it in a way that look like some fat old lady is screaming it at the other members.
    lol

At least its not ClintonSucks again...
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)