Seasons Greetings

Thread: Seasons Greetings

AO's Mr Grumpy

Seasons Greetings

Wed 24th December 2003, 01:25

Glasgow, Scotland

Warmest wishes to all AO Staff and members, for a very happy Christmas, and a bright and blessed New Year

[glowpurple]MERRY CHISTMAS[/glowpurple]
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Banned
    Nah, christmas eve is too early -- if you want to score copious amounts of green, you need to be the first to post a "merry christmas" thread on the day itself

Oh come on, you know im right.

All the same, Merry christmas to all! 'Tis indeed the season to be jolly, with the recent developments on AO and all.
    Weee wish you a merry christmas, we wish you a merry christmas, we wish you a merry... im bored already. Can we open presents now?

"Bah!, humbug" (E.Scrooge)

Merry Christmas folks.......have a good one, and don't do anything I wouldn't do; and there's bug**r all I wouldn't do

cheers

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by Abtronic
    Can we open presents now?
    NO, Piss off you little ****. Santa has better things to do than give you presents . Every bloody years the same. Now get to bed. You'll get your bread and dripping in the morning
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

"dripping"

For our American listeners this is the fat from roasting, grilling or frying meat. I believe that "bacon grease" might be a reasonable US equivalent term?

Where I am we call it "mucky fat" (because of the small black particles in it)

Cheers

I thought santa left coal in your stocking - although dripping would be funny because it'd mean you'd have soaking ditry socks in the morning.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by nihil
    "dripping"

For our American listeners this is the fat from roasting, grilling or frying meat. I believe that "bacon grease" might be a reasonable US equivalent term?

Where I am we call it "mucky fat" (because of the small black particles in it)

Cheers
    And dripping's too bloody good for them, ungrateful little shits. They'll be wanting sugar on it next.

Bah Humbug
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)