Thread: software for keyloggers?

Question software for keyloggers?

can anyone tell me which software i can use 2 detect keyloggers? i mean when i go 2 a cybercafe thre is a possibility than keylogger is installed on the pc, so if i can carry the program on a floppy i may be able 2 save my passwords.i am getting bored of changing passwords each time i go 2 a cyber caffe

Use X-Cleaner: You can request for the free edition to be emailed to your through this page http://www.xblock.com/cgi-bin/mm/mm_mailfile.pl

It is small in size, less than 1MB and therefore can be easily saved on a diskette.
    It can scan and remove spyware, keyloggers and some Trojans. There are also other features in it, do check it out for yourself. A wonderful program.
    I suggest that you should not save your password in public computer.

i dont save my password anywhere in public but the keyloggers are such a pain in@##@

think there's a proggie called cleaner..it looks pretty god..I think you can get it at www.cleaner.com or www.moosoft.com.The thing is...it doesnt matter if you have such proggies with you..there're lots of keyloggers out every day..so using something like that wont really make you secure..besides..you said you go to a cafe..do you want to waste something like 10 minutes before you make sure you're on a secure system?

mate the problem is that someone already has used my e mail 2 send some unwanted mail 2 my frnds& i dont want 2 risk it again!

Try:

http://www.styopkin.com

"Keylogger Hunter"

Good luck & a Merry Christmas

Johnno