Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AntiPoint Abuse and Bannings

JM, ratman has been here in different persona's for over a year, that I know of, and probably before that. Some people just can't let it go.

Thanks JupM. It's nice to see action taken.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Computer Forensics

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: AntiPoint-abuse and bans.

Originally posted here by Negative
    It has been brought to JupiterMedia's attention that some people have been abusing the AntiPoints-system.

After examination of the accusations by an administrator, the following accounts have been banned:

RatMan2
    Zigzag_8336
    NightFalls_Girl
    cr347iv3
    Tammy_hope
    cyru5_nuk3
    Alt_Ctrl_Delete

These accounts will show up as "auto-banned", meaning that an administrator closed their accounts.

The AntiPoint-system can be a helpful addition to AntiOnline, but this requires that everybody plays by the rules:
    no alliances, no multiple accounts to raise your AntiPoints.

A few reminders:

- The report button: At the top of each post, you'll find the report-button. Use this button to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. A message will be send to all moderators and administrators with your report reason. The post will be examined, and appropriate action will be taken.

- In case of AntiPoint-abuse suspicion: Send a PM or an e-mail to either a moderator or an administrator, possibly providing proof of the abuse. Proper action will be taken.

There is no use in starting dozens of threads accusing people, posting screenshots of your AntiPoint-center, or calling people names.

Thank you.
    First off,
    Who really ****ing cares?
    This place has become a bitchfest anyways... might as well fan the flames..

Second,
    Negative, when did you become a jupitermedia bitch? "it has been brought to jupiter medias attention..." God damn..can you be any more of a textbook corporate memo writer?(use word next time if the answer is yes. It has a nice template) This place is community..not "gotta check with the boss upstairs, and write a memo to everyone" Do they really pay you enough to sell out other members and act like a buffoon? Antipoint "abuse" has been going on for as long as it has existed and you know it.
    Sure..you ban one account..they start another..and the circle continues.
    Why don't you get on your knees, kiss more corporate ass and tell those useless retards in charge of this place to get rid of the whole system? What have they done for this place in regards to improvements anyways? Unless you count those tacky ads on every page from other corporate money grubbers as improvements...

blah.

*fart*
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

Banned
    now who am i going to call fat

don't worry RiOtEr.. I'm phat..

heh.. it's been a while since I've seen hogfly spout off..

a simple <hogfly fart> would of sufficed.

Re: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: AntiPoint-abuse and bans.

Originally posted here by hogfly
    Negative, when did you become a jupitermedia bitch? "it has been brought to jupiter medias attention..." God damn..can you be any more of a textbook corporate memo writer
    *fart*
    LOL.... F@#king brilliant!

Originally posted here by RiOtEr

now who am I gonna call fat?

gore?

Originally posted here by RiOtEr
    now who am i going to call fat
    Me. Remember?

*looks up one post*

Damn it! lol.

You beat me to it. Ah well, I guess for once someone else can make the funny as hell smart ass comment.

I am zigzag_8336 and I have an explanation. I am not hiding I am back and am going to tell you why I was involved in that alliance. Creative was negging me really bad and he said that if I did not join his alliance that he would neg me untill I was banned. I realize that I am responsible for my action's after that point and so I got banned for it. I apologize for any members I have offended/hurt.

Computer Forensics
    An alliance? jesus christ is this survivor? Eat a moose testicle and go back to your hut.
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

Originally posted here by Inner-G
    I am zigzag_8336 and I have an explanation. I am not hiding I am back and am going to tell you why I was involved in that alliance. Creative was negging me really bad and he said that if I did not join his alliance that he would neg me untill I was banned.
    It's not like he had enough APs to ban your ass quick. And you could have PMd Jupiter Media and told them and they would have taken care of it.

Lol, "If I didn't join his alliance he would have negged me every day for the next ****ing year it would take to ban me because even though mods are pissed about AP abuse I didn't think theyd do anything".

EDIT:

LOL, look at this ****:

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...498#post703498

Like you just joined and came to the site for the first time or something.

At the time I had like -70 AP's anyway so it wouldn't have taken much since he had more than 1 account. He also said that since he was a senoir member no one would beleve me over him. Like I said I'm sorry and I just wan't to start over again. Banning me once is enough punnishment isn't it?