Thread: DAP Spyware

DAP Spyware

Even though i removed the spyware present in the DAP it starts to come back.
    Got any idea??????????
    Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire

I think you are using software like ad-aware. Some programs may not work if you erase the the spyware, so you can do nothing. If Dap works without spyware but somehow it restores it, i think, that's because the registry. When the programs starts the registry re-installs the spyware. So you have better try all the spyware removers. That's all i know!
    ...JoHnNy...

hey guy dap does not have spyware,it is truly excellent.It is only the ad in the unregistered version which u cant get rid of

I standby gizmofreak ,dap is trul good & doesnt have spyware

hey guy dap does not have spyware,it is truly excellent.It is only the ad in the unregistered version which u cant get rid of
    Most people run the unregistered version of it, and it does have adware in it, and everyone doesnt like it, and it is possible to get rid of the adware.

Try using spyware blaster?
    Spyware Blaster
    Its supposed to prevent spyware from being executed on your computer.

Have you tried spybot s&d?
    http://www.safer-networking.org/

here's my take

when i initially installed DAP 5.2 i upgraded to 5.3 and it gave me a new interface to the program. initially when i scanned my pc using ad-aware it did detect spyware in the DAP program, but once i deleted the spyware it never came back and I could still use the program efficiently without having to worry. perhaps the newer versions of DAP such as 7.0 may be different. I'm not sure... which version are you currently running ??? I never upgraded beyond 5.3 because I had no need to...

howdy???
    The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that do.

http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=767