Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie?

but many members give out AP's in tech humor and GCC and Cosmos and that doesnt count for Security or computer knowledge
    that's true i have been receiving AP's for my posts in Cosmo and Tech Humor. i think the AP's should be only for Security or computer related posts. and the moderators should disable the AP's System in these fourms. and i think this topic has been discussed earlier many time i wonder why no action have been taken

Banned
    w0lverine these things take time. You cant just exspect that verything we suggest will be implemented as soon as we suggest it.

I am sure if they can that they will introduce the posts in certain forums if it can be done, as soon as it can be done and if its feasible.

Banned
    wohooo Ennis got his old avatar back

w0lverine, mnstrgr; said it's hard to exclude a forum from the AP's system, they will discuss that and try to make it better.

Im a real newbie I've even set hands on the linux program I came to this site just to learn the ABC's of computer security and a little of hacking i may sound like a moron not knowing anything but we all have to start somewhere can some one help me

/// /// //////////// /// /// ///////////// ////////// ////////////
    ///\\\ /// /// /// /// /// /// /// ///
    /// \\\ /// ///////// /// //\\ /// //////////// /// ////////
    /// \\\ /// /// /// // \\\ /// //// /// ///
    /// \\\/// ///////////// //// /// ////////////// //////// ///////////////

Banned
    yeah, read, experiment, ask questions and stop double posting.

Memory your smart can you teach me the basics

before posting any mere posts
    read the Site FAQ
    read this
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...highlight=newb

/// /// //////////// /// /// ///////////// ////////// ////////////
    ///\\\ /// /// /// /// /// /// /// ///
    /// \\\ /// ///////// /// //\\ /// //////////// /// ////////
    /// \\\ /// /// /// // \\\ /// //// /// ///
    /// \\\/// ///////////// //// /// ////////////// //////// ///////////////
    never do such a thing, i would suggest u delete that post . do not post unnecessary posts like this u might get neg AP's for that

[edit] see u are getting neg AP's for that post delete this post before they pile up . in case u don't know how press edit on top of that post abd delete[/edit]

this is waht i personally do not approve of negging of newbs. ok he nade a mistake but come on man i don't believe he/she knows where he/she is or what to do. i think we should encourage newbs. we could also have ppolitely asked him to remove his post or tell him this is wrong. come on guys this is just his second post . but if continue doing so and become what we call pain in the ass then i belive we should be negging him