Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dual Monitor

Banned
    No i have one video card which supports the bigger monitor. The other one is connected through the normal Monitor port.

AO French Antique News Whore
    Not totally sure what you mean by normal Monitor port? You have a DVI Video Port (White) and the VGA port (Blue 15 pins)
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Banned
    I didnt know how to say it, (english is mr 3rd language), what i mean by normal port is the one where the monitor was connected when i bought my computer. When i didn't have a video card yet.

So you bought your computer with a intregrage video card. (Chipset) then add a new video card into the AGP slot.

All the lastest video card come with 2 VGA (Blue, 15 Pins) connector. If your video card have only 1 VGA connector, I don't recommend using dual-monitor with another card because when using 2 different video card, the WORSE video card is use for performance.

That why, 2 years ago, Matrox release the G450 who was on the first mainstream card with dual-monitor capacities on the same video card who has fixing the problem of forcing a user to have 2 video card with the same performance. Now, most video card have 2 two VGA connector.

BTW, what video card do you have?
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Banned
    it's a PCI slot. GeForce 2 MX 400

Exactly that I taught, it has a single VGA connector.
    -Simon \"SDK\"