View Poll Results: Do u support AP point system and banning of AO members on AP basis?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

31 77.50%
  • No

1 2.50%
  • An alternative control system should be there to keep kiddies off.

6 15.00%
  • cant say

2 5.00%
  • AO should be totally free for anyone without any control.

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Will Bush be relected?

Secure, when Hillary runs she'll be popular with a lot of NYC extremely far left liberals. She didn't do that well in upstate NY. If NYC weren't there, she'd have lost. She'll carry NY, Massachusetts (of course), probably Connecticut and the Left Coast, maybe a few States here and there in the middle. Those are big number electoral votes. I won't even try to guess who the Republican might be. Hillary can't win, but I'll have my bags packed and affairs in order just in case. If she wins, I'm leaving (after I carefully hide all my guns).

Well said Chuck. I too wonder who the Republican will be. After all, the odds are against her on this one and there has never even been a women President before. Not sure if the "men folk" are ready for that just yet.... Haha... J/K

$ecure

I have a feeling Andy Card is going to have a field-day with Dean.
    Oops, I meant Karl Rove.

Got too excited there I guess....

$ecure

I really have no problem with Dean. He was a maverick governor in Vermont, sort of irritating to both Dems and Reps while he was in office. He's a bit too liberal and left wing for me on the one hand, but in some other things he's right of center quite a ways. Like I said, I won't vote for him but if, say, McCain or a few others like him were the Republican candidate I would.

If Dean should pull off the miracle and win, I think we could have a worse President. Kerry, for example, or Gephardt (who always reminds me of a talking corpse when I see him on tv).

I do, I don't think Dean would be tough enough on terrorism.

After all, he is the very same man who recently said: "I've resisted pronouncing a sentence before guilt is found" when talking about Osama. Is this guy kidding me?

$ecure

I don't think there's a Democrat running who would be tough on terrorism. Clark was a general but he's way too close to the Clintons. The last Democrat who I would trust to do something was Jack Kennedy and, if he were alive and running today, he'd be a Republican. I couldn't stand either of his brothers, but I did like him although I was a kid and my memories might be clouded.

Bottom line, it's gotta be Bush this year and pray somebody decent comes along in 2008 who can send Bill and Hillary (Billary) back to Arkansas, if Arkansas will take them back.

I agree, but I think Liberman (based on what he has said and done (way he has voted) in the past) would do an ok job on keeping us safe. That's the reason I said earlier I wouldn't die if he were elected. However, he is trailing way behind in most polls, so he shouldn't be of any concern.

Perhaps if Bill Frist would consider running in 2008... who doesn't like that guy?

"Billary".... that's priceless! lol

$ecure

I'd forgotten about Frist. He's not well known enough now, which is irrelevant to four yrs from now. One that I liked, dropped out of politics, was Fred Thompson from Tennessee. 2008 is a long way off when you consider the American public can't remember longer than 6 months. I'm confident that someone will rise to the top.

I love Fred Thompson, his home town is only around 35 or so minutes from where I am right now. Fred's not a bad actor either. We were out there just last week visiting the Amish folks. You know, those people know how to make some good chocolate among other things. It's like stepping back in time... Pretty cool.

$ecure

The wife and I are headed back to New England visit her family in April via I-40. I want to stop in the Amish area in Pennsylvania to have a look see. I have a lot of respect for those people.

I've eaten in a Mennonite restaurant in Iowa (similar to Amish) and I could become addicted to that food real fast.

Fred Thompson would make a good candidate. He looks like a President, if that makes sense.