Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: question about XP security

If you have to ask, don't try, he'll probably make a fool of you. Instead lock her PC down and then kick his ass. Although most women won't admint it openly, a man that can open up a can of whup ass turns them on, especially if they're the reason for the can being opened

Well Knight's in shining armour in midevil times would be manhandleing this jester.
    1) Lock down her windows box.Turn off uneeded services. www.BLKviper.com
    2) Take her to your house an scan her box with NMAP. (dont be a freaking geek aKA doogie howser)
    3) Ask her if you can be her network ADMIN
    4) Report the IP to his ISP and say ByeBye to his brodband connection. www.DNSstuff.com

Yes, that's my CC number! 576869746568617's Avatar
    I'd have to agree with everyone on this one. I mean, I'm all for hacking a computer that you own (not "own" as in it's your becaused you hacked it). That's how you learn how exploits work, find security holes, and increase your proficiency at installing your OS!

But hacking someone elses stuff, without their (written...always get it in writing!) permission is just plain irresponsible. As other's have said in the past, Don't ask us to tell you how to hack, especially if it isn't yours.

The only armor you need to be concerned with right now is a firewall, and IDS, some anti-spyware, etc...just like everyone else said.

Just because you think it's a script kiddie doesn't mean it is one. Even an accomplished hacker will use a kiddie tool if they are bored enough! I 've even seen some use them during the initial enumeration and profiling phases of their attacks. Never underestimate a hacker and always overestimate the amount of damage they can do.

vul·ner·a·ble (v l n r- -b l) adj. 1. Susceptible to physical or emotional injury. 2. Susceptible to attack: "We are vulnerable both by water and land, without either fleet or army" (Alexander Hamilton). 3. Open to censure or criticism; assailable. 4. Liable to succumb, as to persuasion or temptation.