Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Titor?!?

John Titor?!?

I write this post about John Titors website (www.johntitor.com, and you may also want to search google and toher websites for more information about him). This website is about someone, John Titor, whom claims to have traveled back in time from the year 2036. He came back using a time machine which he shows the documentation fo, and made multipple predictions in the years 2000 and 2001. In the year 2001, he dissapeared, and many belivers say that he returned to the future. But most of his predictions have come true, from mad cow disease, to the 2nd Gulf War. I personally think this is a large hox started by some organization or group and not a single person. I personally think its a hoax, but you never fully know.
    Sweet.

Banned
    hm you never know ! What about Nostradamus and his predictions, Hitler and many other came true.

btw: delete that comma at the end of your link, and also i just thought about it, couldn't he make a website in the future and we could see it. Or would it stay in the future. ahhh headache coming, im going to sleep. this should go into cosmos

In the year 2001, he dissapeared, and many belivers say that he returned to the future.
    I doubt that... men in white suits put him in a round padded room....

Or... the .gov got ahold of him and have him and his machine @ area 51.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Banned
    I think this is just someone with too much time on their hand and too much imagination.

We must tell gore to stop his drugs or this will be him in 5 years.

Hurry we haven't much time.

/me jumps on my sturdy steed and rides off into the sunset to save gore.

=

Nostramudus - People started making there own *fake* versions of his prophecies, and emailed it out to other people- (click )

This prophecy is thought to be the closest to one of his real prophecies-

Five and forty steps the sky will burn
    Fire approaching the large new city
    Instantly a great thin flame will leap
    When someone will want to test the Normans.
    Five and forty steps the sky will burn - 40 - 45 degrees is the approximate location of New York. John Titor said that it will be the cities that lose this war.

Fire approaching the large new city - Again, trouble coming to the suburbs.

Instantly a great thin flame will leap, When someone will want to test the Normans - People will be pissed off and challenge the police, Just like John Titor said.

A friend of mine had read a story that's very similar to what this guy is doing, In the story a man claimed to have come from the future and told of things to come and when the time had passed the man's predictions had come true, but only because he had caused the people to work towards what he described
    A mind full of questions has no room for answers

You should have posted this on April 1 (April Fools Day)

Reporter: "Prof Einstein, what weapons do you think that we will use in WWIII?"

Einstein: "I don't know, but I can tell you what we will use in WWIV...sticks and stones"

A thermonuclear war would produce such EMPs that nothing would work afterwards....a World War in 2015 would leave 21 years for recovery AND the development of a time machine?

Cities have patriot missiles and stuff.........politicians live there...........and the country folk will survive? I think not.

The World is a biosphere?...an enclosed system......if someone farts, everyone gets to smell it sooner or later?

Further reading: Neville Schute "On the Beach"

Cheers

BTW we will all be dead by 2036, because I have almost completed the case geometry calculations for my neutron bomb

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by nihil

BTW we will all be dead by 2036, because I have almost completed the case geometry calculations for my neutron bomb
    Be careful with that thing, try not to have an accident before 2036. Bridlington is a nice little place. Think of the tourist trade.
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

I just found this website today, thought I'd see if there were any threads here about it! Well, it's a bit of an old post, but if you got time, read that site. I spent most of my morning reading it, not because it's believable, but because it's very interesting. I couldn't stop reading it.

More on John Titor:
    http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com/
    Ron Paul: Hope for America
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/