Thread: For all Norton AntiVirus 2003 user, please read

AO French Antique News Whore

For all Norton AntiVirus 2003 user, please read

Symantec found a flaw in their software. They forgot to renew their security certificate of their website. Norton Antivirus 2003 will slow down the computer and Word/Excel will not start. This is due to the security certificate that was not renew.

Fix http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT...04010810205113
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Thanks for the heads up! You may want to delete it from here and move it to the AV security discussions... so it show up on the front page. I think this is pretty important and it is widely used. But, thats just my opinion...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Apparently I lead a charmed life. I did not experience this.

SDK,

Thanks for the heads up. I made the change, even though my Word & Excel worked fine.

AO French Antique News Whore
    I was gonna send them a PM when I noticed they allready did the jobs! Good Jobs Modeator!
    -Simon \"SDK\"

thanks for the heads up SDK. i'll notify my pops and have it upgraded inmmediatly