Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how can i find out who is that rude person on a guest book

originally Posted Here By M3mph15
    i might suggest you to behave the same way to him

you have find him first though .

i think, usually there is an option whereby u cud get a notice on ur mail, saying someone has posted on ur guestbook. This u cud review and then allow it to be posted, to be visible online. Make sure u have that option turned on.

all the best!
    You can\'t put your arms memories..

Lightbulb

"If you poke him in the eye, he'll come back and poke you in the eye, and then you'll come back and poke him in the eye, he'll come back and poke you in the eye, and the only thing that was accomplished was you both would be blind" (author unknown). And then of course your web page may well become quite the target for him and his friends. So most certainly fighting fire with fire is an option. However, you'll have to make sure that your flame thrower is bigger and better than his. So if your skill set for html and other languages is up there then go ahead. Otherwise as stated earlier, report it as often as it happens. They'll get tired of hearing about this character.

There's a multitude of great html & xhtml pubs out there. O'Reily's Definitive Guide is easy to follow.

Thanks ppl ,i now moved to another hostinh company that supporst CGI scripts and i think it will be easier for me cos i will have more options