Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kazaa suprises

kazaa suprises

I new kazza is a huge ball of malware but this is crazy
    http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,61852,00.html (some interesting stats in the article)
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Dur...even if you arent very computer savvy, you should know that you should never download programs off kazaa. i'm actually suprised that percent isnt higher. maybe they should just turn off the program search tab in the next version. That is, if there is a next versiom

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

Banned
    That can be through any p2p file sharing system. Thats the risk people take by downloading files.

kazza is the best mp3 shareware out there....... if ur good at beatin codes this is not a problem ..or good at code blockin ..but tx 4 the notes ..one!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    kazza is the best mp3 shareware out there
    seems to me like you've never used something else. Tried e-donkey ?

seems to me like you've never used something else. Tried e-donkey?
    or Imesh, or Limewire or Bearshare or K-lite K++ or...dare i say? Earthstation? Speaking of earthstation, why doesnt someone download it and see if the vulnerability is still there?

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

Banned
    why doesnt someone download it and see if the vulnerability is still there?
    good idea slick, tx for doing the experiment, you can post the results later on. Anyone heard of AudioGalaxy?, i used it back in 2002 i think, best audio program ever.everrrrrr. I heard it's out again but now you have to pay though.

ok, so i downloaded it, and i have the source to the exploit but i just cant get the damn thing to compile. Anybody else wanna take a stab at it while i try to get this thing compiled?

slick

Originally posted here by sirknight
    kazza is the best mp3 shareware out there....... if ur good at beatin codes this is not a problem ..or good at code blockin ..but tx 4 the notes ..one!!!!!!!!!!!
    KaaZa is **** when it comes to mp3s'... Ever try Soulseek?

Rob

KLite-K++ has never given me any troubles... Of course I never download programs, so I wouldn't know... But for Mp3's it works fine for my needs...