Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pinging Inkreasin net speed???

ok...anyway i promise never to mess with the system again...sorry folks..... so...kan any1
    tell me wat to do to learn new things ??

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    u gotta Fight Fire With Fire .. RITE ?
    No... that's not right.

Therz no better way than experimenting rite ??
    Not this way. Build your own home network and experiment. Or read the wargames tutorials I wrote and experiment that way but attacking someone else isn't the way.

You can still be effect in a ping from a single PC against many (if the PC isn't patched or still on a 28.8 line -- and there are people still on older systems). And while yes you can stop pinging, not everyone does. They don't know any better.

Oh.. and www.dictionary.com requires registration and payment I believe nowadays. Go visit www.m-w.com . Your "leet" speak does you no justice.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

"Jaana Gaana Maana Adhinayaka Jayehe
    Bharata bhagya vidhata."

You should know that phrase very well, dear STEEL. Follow that closely while you learn here, because your actions and proceedings shall always impact the way people see, deal with, and think of you. My first tip:

1. I know English is not your native language, but be sure to try your best and speak it properly, that way people can easily understand you and quickly help you. By speaking in a mature and knowledgeable manner, people take you much more seriously and with a greater sense of respect.

"Jaya Jaya Jaya Jaya he."

thanks pooh sun tzu ... i think thatz the best advice i evr got from any1 .

GOOD .. so u know my Nation's anthem.Thanks for that language advice.Well...im just a teen....and the way i write is supposed to be "kewl" by my peers.But you are right ! ! .. people
    will take me more seriously if i said "cool" instead of "kewl"...

Anyway didn't some Chinese guy say that evry great journey begins with a footstep ??? ... Thanks for helpin me with that first step folks..you showed me the right way..

To be or not To be
    Steel Prophet

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single footstep" Tao Te Ching

Let us know if you have any questions, any concerns, or need a good shove in the direction to get things moving for you! A pleasure to have you on our forums, STEELPROPHET

can I stab you in the face for being stupid?
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.