Thread: SCO Sucks Balls

Thumbs down SCO Sucks Balls

Syini666 showed me a link in which tells a little story about SCO asking Google to license the 10,000 Linux servers it runs on.

This is what bothers me. If SCO should lose the lawsuit over the supposed infringment of headers that were written by Torvalds (who admitted the earlier nastier code is there), will Google get that money back? Probably not because their whole business model is based on this fleeting fantasy that Linux somehow belongs to them.

Google, if you have half a brain, send a letter back to SCO that says:

Dear SCO:

See these things? They are my balls. Get on your knees and suck them.

Yours Truly,

Google.

Certainly if they're using 10,000 Linux servers that include our intellectual property as part of Unix (news - web sites), we would want them to license
    omg right you selfish bitches rofl...so stupid
    This is just SAD
    peace

Certainly if they're using 10,000 Linux servers that include our intellectual property as part of Unix (news - web sites), we would want them to license
    that insinuates they *have* intellect..

Developer Extraordinar

SCO sucks

Dear SCO:

See these things? They are my balls. Get on your knees and suck them.

Yours Truly,

Google.
    Hahaha, don't worry Jack, if someone in SCO tries that with me, that's what I'll tell 'em. Mind you... they'd proably just sue me anyways, and chances are, they arn't going to come after small, small name sites, and home users. Atleast not yet.

I think that IBM should have done something about SCO a long time ago. They have enugh money to buy them, and IBM is certinatly very powerfull in the computer world. I've seen them pushing Linux quite abit now, with TV ads and the whole meal deal, upsized... (I could go for one of them right now)

I'm going to laugh when this whole thing is a bust, and everyone finds out that SCO was really looking at one of the first Linux kernel. I doubt very much Linux 2.6 has the code from UNIX, for one, it has grown so much on it's own, and two, if I did, because of this whole thing, they coders probably had taken it out. Unerror is on Linux, and on Linux it will hopefully stay without paying a License. I say, eat that SCO.

Peace

MB