susefirewall leaves open ports?????? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: susefirewall leaves open ports??????

Ok. My credit card number is 123534756786789574564634534534 (oops a lot of numbers here!)
    Anyway i dont have money to send you....when i ll become a great hacker (pretty soon)and have plenty of money i will remember you though......
    Is that the place where I am supposed to say sth clever and brilliant so that everybody understands how clever nice guy I am????
    Screw you guys I am going home!-Kartman

AO BOFH: Luser Abuser BModeratorFH gore's Avatar
    LOL Thanks. You don't have to for real, but I wouldn't mind. Glad to have helped another SuSE user.
    Kill the lights, let the candles burn behind the pumpkins’ mischievous grins, and let the skeletons dance. For one thing is certain, The Misfits have returned and once again everyday is Halloween.The Misfits FreeBSD
    Cannibal Holocaust
    SuSE Linux
    Slackware Linux

Ok then.....whatever you say...my credit card number is:12353567768456155687678-00000 (oops a lot of numbers...)
    Now i dont have money but pretty soon, when i LL be a big cracker and have lots of cash (from fraud,stealing,etc)i am going to give you some....)))
    PS:to moderator:i was just kidding about the cracker stuff.....PLZ dont ban me pleeeeeeease!!!!!
    Is that the place where I am supposed to say sth clever and brilliant so that everybody understands how clever nice guy I am????

Sorry for second answer but i thought the first was not sent....another newbie stupidity (anyway i did it only to rise the number of posts...)

Gore you almost made me want to load a Suse box, almost.... getting closer though.

AO BOFH: Luser Abuser BModeratorFH gore's Avatar
    Originally posted here by RoadClosed
    Gore you almost made me want to load a Suse box, almost.... getting closer though.
    What do you currently have?
    Kill the lights, let the candles burn behind the pumpkins’ mischievous grins, and let the skeletons dance. For one thing is certain, The Misfits have returned and once again everyday is Halloween.The Misfits FreeBSD
    Cannibal Holocaust
    SuSE Linux
    Slackware Linux

GASP! 4 RedHats.

Suse is good though...pretty good i will say...especially when moving from windows..the only problem is that i cannot see moves (DVD) yet... i installed xine but there is no binary xine in my folders only a xine-config think..anyway

OK I am going to play with Suse, perhaps this weekend I'll load a box and see what it's all aboot. eh.