Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: susefirewall leaves open ports??????

Ok. My credit card number is 123534756786789574564634534534 (oops a lot of numbers here!)
    Anyway i dont have money to send you....when i ll become a great hacker (pretty soon)and have plenty of money i will remember you though......
    Is that the place where I am supposed to say sth clever and brilliant so that everybody understands how clever nice guy I am????
    Screw you guys I am going home!-Kartman

LOL Thanks. You don't have to for real, but I wouldn't mind. Glad to have helped another SuSE user.

Ok then.....whatever you say...my credit card number is:12353567768456155687678-00000 (oops a lot of numbers...)
    Now i dont have money but pretty soon, when i LL be a big cracker and have lots of cash (from fraud,stealing,etc)i am going to give you some....)))
    PS:to moderator:i was just kidding about the cracker stuff.....PLZ dont ban me pleeeeeeease!!!!!
    Is that the place where I am supposed to say sth clever and brilliant so that everybody understands how clever nice guy I am????

Sorry for second answer but i thought the first was not sent....another newbie stupidity (anyway i did it only to rise the number of posts...)

Gore you almost made me want to load a Suse box, almost.... getting closer though.

Originally posted here by RoadClosed
    Gore you almost made me want to load a Suse box, almost.... getting closer though.
    What do you currently have?

GASP! 4 RedHats.

Suse is good though...pretty good i will say...especially when moving from windows..the only problem is that i cannot see moves (DVD) yet... i installed xine but there is no binary xine in my folders only a xine-config think..anyway

OK I am going to play with Suse, perhaps this weekend I'll load a box and see what it's all aboot. eh.