Thread: antipoints question

antipoints question

I have noticed that when I post a reply to a thread the assigned antipoints slider under my name is set at 100% negative. Is this normal as i think I have only given positive anti points. I understand as a newbie my antipoints do not have a value of zero. The antipoints bar when i login shows, as would be expected, to be at 50/50.
    Is there anyone who can explain this to me?

Re: antipoints question

Originally posted here by MURACU
    I have noticed that when I post a reply to a thread the assigned antipoints slider under my name is set at 100% negative. Is this normal as i think I have only given positive anti points. I understand as a newbie my antipoints do not have a value of zero. The antipoints bar when i login shows, as would be expected, to be at 50/50.
    Is there anyone who can explain this to me?

I *think* this is a bug in the system that was never fixed - it's been like this for some time now, so not sure what the fixing status is... New members that signed up after a certain point have the same issue, so there are a number of users that are affected by this..

I'm gonna go digging to see if I can pull up the threads that talked about this....

EDIT: Here's one thread I found about it:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=252274

Best advice, just sit back and don't worry about it....

thanks for your quick reply Maverick811. I didn't even have time to drink my coffe!
    I tried to find if there were other threads about this but i didnt really dig. you could say i scratched the surface so didnt find much.

I understand as a newbie my antipoints do not have a value of zero.
    this should read " my antipoints have a value of zero ".

This is normal, I think this stops a new comer from coming in and goin hog wild with negs as soon as they can assign or something. (This is just a guess). It goes right up as soon as you can assign.