Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reap The Screensaver Password!!!!

Gore!!...........you are posting like a fifty year old Good heavens I haven't corrupted you that much have I?

phreeOn:

THIS IS A HACKING TOOL DO NOT USE UNLESS YOU WANT TO HACK INTO ANOTHER LAMERS COMPUTER
    I noticed "another lamer's computer", and I understand your sentiment, yes it was well out of date and here is something better that is also out of date?

aeallison: I do not see anything wrong with what you posted either?...English is a funny language?

I think that I have to go with the view that these old tools are useful for educational purposes in the real world and for "shits and giggles" at home?

Are we really missing Nightfalls_Girl that much?

Cheers

Are we really missing Nightfalls_Girl that much?

It has been kind of nice not having to squint to figure out what she was saying, she had the worst spelling I have ever seen in any forum.

As for what I meant... I was getting dissed by D.H. for not being polite to the newbies... and I thought I was being polite by answering his question... post haste...
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

aeallison,

and I thought I was being polite by answering his question... post haste...
    As far as I have seen you are always polite.....period, not just to newbies

The way I look at a thread like this is that it cannot mean any harm, given that it is an old operating system, that never had any real security features? You would go NT4.0 otherwise?

My concern would be that people might think that if they set a screensaver password in 9x, they actually had any security against more than the family tomcat going to sleep on the keyboard

In that respect, I think it is a useful post, because it allows admins to demonstrate how weak the 9x screensaver password really is. To be very blunt (direct) I guess I must have at least a half dozen "cracking tools" just from the front cover CDs of computer magazines

I think that people never realised that 9x is home "amateur" and that is how it was designed and written.......hey don't get me wrong, I like 9x, in the right environment.

Regards

please guys, excuse my poor English!
    perhaps I wounded some guys somehow, so I do apologise.
    I am here now for one cause, gaining knowledge.

I want to say that talking about old tools is not in that bad,,,,
    It could be useful somhow. It doesn't mean it is a time-consuming helpless.
    that's all.

Thanks for considerateness.

Cheers.
    Don\'t Be So HumblE>>>>
    You aRe N0T tHaT GreaT<<<<

You are most welcome friend.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?