Thread: Reply to VLaD tHEiMpALeR's Closed Thread

Reply to VLaD tHEiMpALeR's Closed Thread

I don't know why this thread (http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=231010) by VLaD tHEiMpALeR was closed prematurely but the name of the program is DelLater. Here is the description: DelLater is a tiny program that allows you to specify files to be deleted when Windows next boots, making it ideal for those situations when you can't delete a file because it's in use. You can download it here: http://www.diamondcs.com.au/index.php?page=products .....I felt this was definately worth a mention, it's a very cool app.

Oh ****! Sorry..I just noticed the date of the post....LOL. Check out the app still...and the others on the site..they are very useful utils.
    "It is a shame that stupidity is not painful" - Anton LaVey

Wazz thanks for the post.. I am facing a similar problem with few dll files that I am unable to delete.... Let me hope that this software helps me in getting rid of those unwanted files......
    ****** Any man who knows all the answers most likely misunderstood the questions *****

No problem...if not, PM me and I will try to help. Good Luck.

Wazz - it wasn't closed prematurely. That thread was over two years old. Someone brought it back from the "dead" so they could respond to it in the hopes of getting some greenies (just my guess). Ennis closed it just because it had no business being brought to the top of the list like that.

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a while, light him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Vlad! Vlad! Vlad the Impaler!

-GWAR

Banned
    Yup I closed it because it was clear it had been replied to for no reason and Im sure the guy has since had his question answered.

Yes, I noticed that after my post (see the Oh ****! line on my first post..LOL). I can't believe it was that old....how did the original post end up at the top of the list? I didn't think you could do that. Oh well, so sorry.