Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Can You Crack this!!!

Yes, that's my CC number! 576869746568617's Avatar
    They do match. One of the two test excerpts you have (I'm not telling you which one) is the correct cyphertext. Once you correctly decrypt the symbols to digits and the digits to text, you'll see that you were mistaken.

Smile skeptical?

how about take this

1-1---1-11-----1-1--1-111--11-1--
    This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons. And signatures.

Umm, what font are they using on those issued certificates? Err... nevermind. Here's mine.

Wink Certificate

OK here is mine!!!
    Franklin Werren at www.bagpipes.net
    Yes I do play the Bagpipes!

And learning to Play the Bugle

Its good to see so many views....
    And to see some post of the certificates
    Now lets see how many Legit Certificates can be posted !!!
    Franklin Werren at www.bagpipes.net
    Yes I do play the Bagpipes!

And learning to Play the Bugle

Unhappy Hmm

Hello this is my first post i've been reading the non-hidden posts as you've posted on this thread, and I have the passage cracked that uses this code.

-llll-llll-----l-ll-lll-l-l-l-ll--l---lll-------ll---llll----l----ll-l-l-llll--l---lll-l-ll-ll-----llll-ll-l--lll-ll-l-llll--l---ll---lll--l----ll----ll--ll--l---l-l-lll----l-l-ll---------lll--l-l-llll-----lll-l-l-lll-ll-lll---lll--l-l-l-ll---ll-ll--llllll-l---ll---lll-ll----ll-l---l-l--l-llll--l.---ll---lll--l-----llll-llll------lll-lll-lllll-ll-ll-llll--ll---lll----l-ll--,---ll---lll--l-----l-ll-l-lll-l-l---ll----ll--llll---llll---l-llll----l-lllll----ll--l---lllllll,---ll----ll--ll--ll----l---ll---llll---ll--l--ll---ll--llll---lll--l-ll-------ll----ll--ll-l-ll-------ll--ll--lll-l-ll-ll-l---l-l--lll---lll-l-lll-l-l---ll-ll--lll-l-----l---l-l-l-l---lll-l--------lll-l-llll--ll-l--lll--ll--ll----l---ll-----ll---lll-l-l-llll-----l---ll-llllll---l-l-l-l---lll-l-------llll-llll--lll--lll-l-ll-llll-----llll.

But apparently this isn't the "special code" that needed to be cracked? ( Only like 50 characters fit in the answer box and the code is a whole passage ) I couldn't seem to find the link to the set of code that needed to be cracked for the answer, would someone be kind enough to post a link, or just post the code to be cracked?

Thanks alot

n3rd

Edit: Nevermind heh, I didn't get it the first time that you had to read the code off the picture, heh. I got my cert gotta print it at home though, no pdf reader's at work

helloo !!

can u crack this password was coded = aepTOqxOi4i8U . isi it MD5 ??? . tell me .
    ae3system

I will hack you so fast, it would make your idiotic head spin. Sending my own file creation to me is basically an insult and you should be banned from the underground as a whole and you will never be able to call yourself a hacker .
    Hack Hotmail By AE3

A year after US got attack in WTC . Now i start to attack Who sign up their e-mail in hotmail . Yeah **** hotmail . Im using Fake login page to get the victim password . My friend Ben is my first victim and got hack only a few hours after attack . here i show u the list of my victim that got hacked by me from 11 september 2002 until 1 february 2003 :

Bentona5@hotmail.com , Linkin_boyz@hotmail.com , akhmal_pergh@hotmail.com , joella_jjo@hotmail.com , beneila@hotmail.com , lilies_lovers@hotmail.com , yellow_luvbanana@hotmail.com

A few Victim im not list it here coz i forgot their ID
    After do some keylogging in my college computer for about 2 months im find out more than 100 e-mail password had been cought by me . What lame of me . But im not do some **** on their mail just happy got the password . It takes time to open all of it . now im bored of catching people mail password . now im more interested in cracking ftp or web site acccount . Maybe next time im gonna to crack bank account such as maybank2u.com .
    Weeeee gotta love the skiddies.
    http://netpirate.cjb.net/

What is this password to? There are many password cracking utilities out there, it is best to select one created for the file you are trying to crack and if it is a system you have access to then try the NT OFFLINE PASSWORD AND REGISTRY EDITOR BOOTDISK...

p.s. write me from jail.

or a CISCO enable password. A lot of possibilities.
    Meu sítio

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.