Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Network Education

Network Education

Does anyone know if a website that offers well presented, good quality, information about key concepts in networking ?
    -

Here you go, this is actually a professor's entire class online. And you just save a few thousand dollars

http://www.delmar.edu/Courses/
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand,
    nor look through the eyes of the dead...You shall listen to all
    sides and filter them for your self.
    -Walt Whitman-

I know an absolutely wonderful site.... www.google.com

We'll add this to the list of people who want to be spoonfed.

Dammit everyone stop saying go to ****ing google. If someone asks you if there is a site that tells them about yadda yadda, I'm sure they are asking about a high quality site that you would reccommend to them for reading. I can google and find a thousand pages on networking info, but the site posted above, which someone very nicely posted, is the best one I have seen.

In short, if you don't know of a good site to give to someone, then don't make a post saying
    "GO FIND IT YOURSELF."

I'll take mikester2's position and say thanks for nothing HTregz.
    -Walt Whitman-

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...=Google+Search

there I improved on HTregz post....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Wow someone must have found the button for mr banda there.... He asked for a site and one was provided (the greatest search engine of all). No need to get all pissy about it. Personally I believe that the answer to all questions of where can i find this should be answered by the phrase "www.google.com". It's like asking my dad where something is, the reply i get is "the garage" and once its been pounded into a persons head long enough they will eventually quit asking and just go to the reference in question (google).

I believe its sorta like telling a person they are a "waste of life" everyday, eventually they just might start to think that they are indeed a waste of life. All we are doing is testing this theory to see if we mention google enough, that people will quit asking questions here but rather go ask mr. google

And so that my post doesnt seem like im <cough> flaming </cough> someone, I shall let you know that if asked nicely.... I could provide mikster2 with a copy of the ccna curriculum which he may find useful.
    ps. its a bit outdated but beggers cant be choosers now can they.
    <chsh> I've read more interesting technical discussion on the wall of a public bathroom than I have at AO at times

I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Originally posted here by Lansing_Banda
    ]Dammit everyone stop saying go to ****ing google. If someone asks you if there is a site that tells them about yadda yadda, I'm sure they are asking about a high quality site that you would reccommend to them for reading. I can google and find a thousand pages on networking info, but the site posted above, which someone very nicely posted, is the best one I have seen.

In short, if you don't know of a good site to give to someone, then don't make a post saying
    "GO FIND IT YOURSELF."

I'll take mikester2's position and say thanks for nothing HTregz.

Awwww.. I'm heartbroken LB... I flame you in another thread and this is how you decide to attempt to make yourself look big. If you're always going to strike out like this.. I suggest you stop stepping up to bat. You complimented your own post.... that's always pathetic... and then you said you took mikester2's position... yet I haven't seen him post since the original post.. leading me to believe he doesn't yet have a position. People have been told since before I even registered to search google. We all still hope one day people will learn to actually do so. He could have asked what the key concepts of networking were.... and then gone and researched those. He could have done a google search similar to soule's... hell he could have done a lot of things, but asking for links about key networking concepts. WTF would I give him a link and save him time when it took me time to find that link, when it's prolly already posted here on AO and when he could find it rather simple if he gave it even half an effort. If you have a problem with my reply.. to bad... learn to live with it, or stop playing ball.

Hey Darksnake, here is a great example.

You are in a town trying to find a little building where there is this concert you want to see. You pull over to a gas station and there is an old man up at the register. You ask him how to get to the venue and he tells you to go buy a map.

Now I am sure that is the answer that you would have been looking for isn't it Darksnake.
    -Walt Whitman-