Thread: FOSE March 2004

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar

FOSE March 2004

If anyone here is in the Washington D.C. area and happens to be going to this year's FOSE convention, you'll see TheHorse13 as a speaker on cyber security. They asked me to be a guest speaker this year and I accepted. Of course most Govt. folks will let what I say go in one ear and out the other but none the less, it should be fun.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw this out there in case anyone would like to see me in person.

--TH13
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

no **** ?
    no way I'll ever make it out there but why don't you get someone to tape it and convert it over to some format that we all can download.. pleaaaassseeee.. ?

ok.... I'll bite.. What is FOSE and when is it? and is it open to everyone?

I have never heard of it, but my boss seems to be keen on sending us to anything that has to do with computers and computer security.

HT..

"Federal Office SYSTEMS Expo"

http://www.fose.com

I'd like to see the footage from that, perhaps you know someone with a dv capable camera for uploading l8ter?