Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Useful Link

Useful Link

Well what can i say...i really am the kind of person who shares a lot
    Til now i shared every good site i found and so i would love to share this one for all the ones who don't know yet...hey i found it today also
    http://www.majorgeeks.com

Its a great site for everything from admin tools to antiviruses, bios tools and lot more
    All i can say is 'Check It Out!!!'
    peace

good sitr thanks for the link
    The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that do.

http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=767

IMHO your sentiments are admirable and in what I understand to be the "spirit" of AO. I already had that link on about 6 of my boxes before I stumbled across AO........others are more lucky and discover AO first?

The problem is that about two weeks down the line these things dissapear? so it is not bad policy to raise them again from time to time?..........I have thought about it, but I really do not have an answer......."tempus fugit" as them Romans used to say?

Cheers

My kind of site. My wife constantly tells me I am a major geek.
    Tim Potts
    Network Analyst

My kind of site. My wife constantly tells me I am a major geek.
    I'll have to check it out. As for the website, I will look. I was lucky enough to find AO first.

Nihil:
    tempus fugit == make fate/time?
    Latin 2, I should know Lol.

-Cheers-

Tempus fugit = Time flys
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

so i would love to share this one for all the ones who don't know yet...hey i found it today also
    i was well aware that some knew about this site but some didn's so all i wanted to do was share it with the ones who dont know about it
    peace

txz for the link man...

pizz out

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar
    Hey scriptkiddy18 thank's for the link. I have one in return for you very informative make sure to check this out bookmark it! I'll send it PM

Banned
    Computernerd the link you have provided is full of dead links and more importantly contains links to warez sites among other illegal activities pages. I'm not disputing that there is some good info in there but I suggest you either warn people of where that link leads. I have seen that page before and refrained from posting it due to some of the content.