Thread: Hacking Attempt on Work Network

Custom User

Hacking Attempt on Work Network

In work recently (NASA) we have been having problems with multiple hacking attempts. I cannot show you any log files because they're classified, but need help. I would like someone to post info on how someone could gain access to our computers with screenshots. Also, please send the IP address of our server...erm, I forgot it. In fact, can someone just write me an exploit to crack into NASA? (Do you think they realised I don't work for NASA?)

Well....was worth a try :P I worded it from a (bad) sysadmin's point of view. Please don't flame me...hehe. (Give me all you've got)

Anyhow, maybe I should give up trying to joke, just after reading so many people posting replies which say that if you write something from a certain point of view they'll answer it, you get sick of it. To be honest, I don't think it really matters that much as long as the person asks an interesting question. I think that people here are too uptight. I only started posting recently, but I've been coming to antionline for years, and it's annoying how it's so different now. I don't condone anything illegal, but I also don't think it's right to make judgements on people the way that some members here do. Just because you (as an individual person) doesn't like something, doesn't mean that other people have to hold your opinion as well.

Meh, I'm sure I have more to say...it's just difficult after work when I'm feeling this wrecked. Oh god...my "forum cred"'s gonna die

ac

Hey hoe sre you.

Finally someone i agree with. Ive been looking at this site for years and posting as well lately this site is overun with people whom wont help people with there queries.

I am appealing to all Bring back the old school.

This used to be a helpfull community where i logged on in a quiet day and posted long and hard, One tuesday aft we spent all days discussing monty python.

Take care to the old school antionliners carry on regardless maybe we can get our place back

To the new school if you aint willing to help people dont bother posting if you wanna help then post helpfull things
    [pong][gloworange]665[/gloworange] Next door to the [glowpurple]devil[/glowpurple][/pong]