Hello, I haven't been at AO for while because I was trying possible career options. I was seeing if web design was a possible career option but I finally decided that it wasn't for me. So now I am back into computer security. I will be graduating next December with an MIS degree. I think it was my sophomore year when I saw that some colleges had network security as a degree which was unfortunate for me. My university offers nothing in terms of network security. I have a basic knowledge of network security from reading books like Hacking Exposed 3rd, Counterhack, Hack I.T, text files, and here at AO. I don't have hardly any hands on experience with security programs and practices. Righ now my plan is to finish up with MIS and then either try and find a tech school and get a diploma/certificate, or an associate's in a security or forensics type field. Or the other direction, I could go for certifications. I am confused on which route to take. Also, is experience in the field a must or are there companies out there that will hire and train you in security. It seems like I would still have a couple years of certs and/or training to even think about getting one of these jobs. I really don't want to spend 4 more years of schooling and/or training if I don't have to. Any advice from people in the field or who have a good knowledge of network security and forensics would be greatly appreciated. Just really confused right now. Thanks