Thread: Ways to irritate a Telemarketer

Ways to irritate a Telemarketer

When they ask "How are you today?" Tell them! "I'm so glad you asked because no one these days seems to care, and I have all these problems; my arthritis is acting up, my eyelashes are sore, my dog just died..."

If they say they're John Doe from XYZ Company, ask them to spell their name. Then ask them to spell the company name. Then ask them where it is located. Continue asking them personal questions or questions about their company for as long as necessary.

Cry out in surprise, "Judy! Is that you? Oh my God! Judy, how have you been?" Hopefully, this will give Judy a few brief moments of pause as she tries to figure out where the hell she could know you from.

If MCI calls trying to get you to sign up for the Family and Friends plan, reply, in as SINISTER a voice as you can, "I don't have any friends... would you be my friend?"

If they want to loan you money, tell them you just filed for bankruptcy and you could sure use some money.

Tell the telemarketer you are busy at the moment and ask them if they will give you their HOME phone number so you can call them back. When the telemarketer explains that they cannot give out their HOME number, you say "I guess you don't want anyone bothering you at home, right?" The telemarketer will agree and you say, "Now you know how I feel!"

Insist that the caller is really your buddy Leon, playing a joke.

"Come on Leon, cut it out! Seriously, Leon, how's ya been?"

Tell them to talk V-E-R-Y V-E-R-Y S-L-O-W-L-Y, because

you want to write down EVERY WORD.

Thats funny stuff, i'll have to try it, BUt isnt this site for security?

Boogymantroy

Edit: My bad, I didnt see that this was in the Tech humor stuff.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Just because the site is for security, doesn't mean we can't have a yuk or two along the way.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

i believe this has been posted earlier
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=243837

anyway i will give them a try

I got that from www.Somekid.com it was posted by a Unknown User

real funny thing lol
    The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that do.

http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=767

What I love to do is start yelling like I am haveing sex, they git off the phone very fast. lol