Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MS security according to Bill Gates

Nope, I can see that.

You are in a 62 ton main battle tank being shelled? tanks are made and dynamically developed for this sort of thing so most of them bounce off?

Or you are in the officers' mess back at GHQ.............no protection, but no one is shooting YET?

What happens when they do?

Cheers

I've heard of a few BSD holes, but that's just my point, a FEW. Not nearly as much as any other OS, and not nearly as serious.
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

LMAO http://support.microsoft.com/default...5Bln%5D;833786 LMAO, its starting to look like IE can't be fixed , remember if you are using IE don't click links LMAO
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Originally posted here by nihil
    Nope, I can see that.

You are in a 62 ton main battle tank being shelled? tanks are made and dynamically developed for this sort of thing so most of them bounce off?

Or you are in the officers' mess back at GHQ.............no protection, but no one is shooting YET?

What happens when they do?

Cheers
    pardon me if I take your analogy and run with it, but...
    MS is more like a series of battle tanks built by the swiss, a country full of people who would rather avoid war themselves, but don't mind selling their tanks to people that dont. Meanwhile, that tank keeps failing, resulting in the deaths of everything inside, and rather tan redesign, they offer free restoration and maintainance for obliterated tanks. BSD is more like a series of battletanks that haven't gained popularity, so have spent their entire existence under constant wargame testing... BY A US/GERMAN COLLABORATION, a few countries of people who know war better than anyone. hehe, analogies are fun!
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

wargame testing
    I am afraid that is part of my point..................windoze is a front line live ammo environment?

The rest haven't really been there.....yet?

Cheers

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    As we always used to say...... You can't test tactics without live rounds...... Wargaming, while fun, usually doesn't come up with astounding new exploits. It's the live firing environment that does that.
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides