Thread: keylogger help

keylogger help

hi
    I have just used a program called "The Cleaner" and its found a keylogger called SpyAnywhere. It was located in C:\windows\system\ntinvisible.dll
    I have searched this site but cannot find anything about this particular trojan.
    Could anyone tell me..
    1. how do i locate the file that is logging the keystrokes?
    2. how could i find where its come from? thanks Mike

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Should try searching Google. There's lots of info on it but nothing on what you are looking for specifically. The official site is here. Is there anyone else where you live that might have installed this? Did you double click on anything recently?

Perhaps their FAQ might be of help. Also their Stealth Guide might give some info.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

C:\windows\system\ntinvisible.dll
    I have searched this site but cannot find anything about this particular trojan.
    first its not a site ...its a file in a directory...
    1. make sure that your system displays hidden files and folder...if its not go to Control Panel > Folder Options > View (tab) and click the show hidden files and folders...now try navigating to that file...if you cant delete it...its probably because its in use...so you can either reboot in safe mode and delete it...or just end its process and delete it
    2. it could be from anywhere...btw do you mean from a file or more like from a person?
    hope this helped ya...peace

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    first its not a site ...its a file in a directory...
    scriptkiddie, I think he was referring to AntiOnline, in the sense that he search AO first before posting on the keylogger in question.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Yea MsMittens your right lol....i understood it wrong but i hope the other part of my post

1. how do i locate the file that is logging the keystrokes?
    thats what i was referring to...try my way and let us know if it shows up

the following thread will help i think
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=253263
    Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire