After giving me headaches trying to get into pages saying I had no authorization to enter them, that problem sort of faded, for after trying a lot of things antionline members recommended, Im not sure which one fixed it, or if it fixed it at all, question that arises because no there are a lot of pages that end up putting an error message and won't open, the best thing is some of them, I can see them while they are loading, but then in the process they suddenly stop and go into the error page. Another great thing is some of the files I download from the internet suddenly jump and say they are finished downloading when for example it was an 1.5MB file and at 450K they say its done, and its not. I dont know Im fearing I might have a virus, and Norton doesnt seem to have picked up anything yesterday when I did a scan. If anyone knows about a specific virus that may be causing this problems, help would be really appreciated, or if it might be something wrong with explorer. Thanx in advance.

PS:Sorry if I keep invading this forum just to ask questions about fixing stuff, like Ive said before, the web is not my strong area.