Thread: 10 Husbands, Still a Virgin

10 Husbands, Still a Virgin

Got this in an e-mail thought i would pass it on...long but funny

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative; he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services; he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services; he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing; even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer; he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration; he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing; although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist; all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist; all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector; all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"
    screwed....hahaha great lol....also...

Husband #9 was a gynecologist; all he did was look at it.
    I bet the had fun looking at it

Husband #2 was in software services; he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.
    "software services" should have used the water fall model

nice one lol

lol good joke
    The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that do.

http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=767

lmao, thats a good one
    -HDD

GOOD ONE KEPT ME LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO SCHOOL
    Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire