Thread: 431.322.12, Internet Privacy Act

431.322.12, Internet Privacy Act

What is it and what does it say.. I know Clinton signed it in 1995 but can't find the acutal act on google.com or eff.org.. can anyone give me some info about this bill...

BANNED
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...

Many thanks....

grr.. i still cant find the part about file sharing..

"Government, ANTI-Piracy & related groups, By entering, you are violating code 431.322.12, Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995. Therefore you CANNOT threaten our ISP(s) , person(s) or company(s) storing these file(s) and cannot prosecute"

that part that contains that

For controversial reasons, if you are affiliated with any government, ANTI-Piracy group or any other related group, or were formally a worker of one you CANNOT enter this web site, cannot access any of its files and you cannot view any of the webpages. If you enter this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995 and that means that you CANNOT threaten our ISP(s) or any person(s) or company storing these files, and cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this page which includes family, friends or individuals who run or enter this web site. By continuing to enter this site, you are expressly and impliedly agreeing to all terms as stated above, and affirm that you are in compliance with all federal, state and local laws concerning the content of this site.
    This is a typical Disclaimer used by most illegal sites. Its not an extract from the Act which Bill Clinton signed.
    -HDD

so what does that part actually state.. "431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act "

Banned
    Clinton never signed an "Internet Privacy Act". Those "disclaimers" hold no legal grounds.

"I'm doing something illegal here... if you're a cop, just don't look... that makes it legal".

That's like that other storytale where druglords ask "Are you a cop?" and everybody assumes that the cop isn't allowed to lie.

There is no such thing as an Internet Privacy Act (maybe there is, but definitely not one signed by Clinton in 1995), there is no "431.322.12", the disclaimer is made up and holds no legal grounds.

Thanks Neg, I was looking for something like that to answer my question..