Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help please

Banned
    sorry for this useless post: hodzic, no need for one word(line) posts like "ok" or "i got it" ot "tx" .

/me really belives that hodzic never listens when i explain something lol...i told him how to take care of it in school and plus there is a thread about messenger service from me too...he could have just taken a look

aight...... txz o took care of it

peace

Why not just uninstall it from Windows Component.... go to Control Panel>Add/Remove Program.

Banned
    Why not just uninstall it from Windows Component.... go to Control Panel>Add/Remove Program.
    First off, it's not listed there. You have to go to ex: C:/Windows/inf/sysoc.inf and then delete the ",hide" part from this line "msmsgs=msgrocm.dll,OcEntry,msmsgs.inf,hide,7" then you go to Add/Remove programs and click the Remoe windows components button and then it will be liste there. But,....This is not what hodzic was looking for, he didnt mean the MS messanger, he meant the Messanger Service, all you have to do is disable it and it will stop brining those pop-ups.

aight...... txz o took care of it

peace
    You might wanna use the "Edit" button to append/change the info to a post.

Advice if you do keep doing this and not listening, trust me you will be getting negged a lot.

Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

Heh...kinda like i did on the beggining when i started off...worried too much about my posts/points...you think thats all about him...lol check the forums out of IntroOnline.com ....80% of his posts are tx this tx that pizz this pizz that lol...MemorY even delted one of his posts already and i have a feeling about more deleted posts are about to come